If you were to come to California…

If you were to come to California I would recommend that you see:

1) …the Golden Gate Bridge because it is one of the most prominent symbols of California. Also, if you are able to, I recommend that your walk across it or go on top. The view from practically any place on it is amazing.

2) …Hollywood because it is the center of the largest film industry in the world. Many museums featuring props, costumes, etc. from famous movies can be seen there. Universal Studios also has a theme park that contains attractions and rides based off of movies such as Jurassic Park, Spiderman, etc.

3) …Tahoe because of the activities that are available there. If you visit when it’s snowing, you can ski, sled, etc. and if you visit when it’s dry, you can bike, hike, etc. It is a great place for any number of people.

4) …A residential town because you can get the chance to see what a part of California is really like. Museums, large cities, etc. (although very nice) are usually adapted for tourists. If you really want to see what it is like to live in California, stop by a town and have a look.

2 thoughts on “If you were to come to California…

1. Nice post! California sounds like a cool place. I’ve never been there but it sounds like there’s many interesting things to do. Great work!